Sunday, August 8, 2010

What a Girl Wants (greed from a feminine perspective)

In my world, there is no such thing as a Must-Have. There are only I-Needs. For example, I NEED ballet flats. How great it would be to have a pair for every day of the week from the new collection by Lanvin
and as extras a couple of ballerinas from Repetto. Esp. the nude veg. leather and the black ones with sequins.


I also NEED this jacket from acne. It's even on sale!
To go with that I'd have
These delicious silk pants from dosa @ Lubarol. Fairtrade and all (although I think 2100 dkr is not that fair).
In order not be naked under the jacket, I'd have to wear a top. This would be perfect, right?

I don't need a bra, the silk on the body feels too great. But I do need a pair of undies. I'm a devotee of old-ladies Swiss quality brand Calida - their silk and wool blend is marvelous.

I might also want another pair of black baggy silk (are 2 pairs of silk trousers too much?) - these would be good. With this little tiger.

Whether you like it or not, I will from now on be publishing my wishes monthly. Just in case a fairy or something should drop by.

1 comment:

Christina Seehusen said...

PS. Dear Tooth-fairy/Tinkerbell/NannyMcPhee and other good creatures: I wear size Small/1/dk36/IT42/UK8-10/US4